Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, New Blog!

I am so excited to get started on the new Shrinking Jeans challenge! Today I worked out despite getting this cold from my hubby and my toddler. I only worked out for 30 minutes but I did it. I also ate well. However, the soy latte probably had some calories. I have no idea how many and maybe I should start figuring out that stuff. Wait, wait, doesn't my wii do that? Obviously I haven't figured that out yet.

Wii is still telling me that I am unbalanced. Whatev. I will get better the more I practice. I did a body flow class last month and I was all over the place trying to do all the yoga poses. I did the running on wii and actually tripped and fell. Wii should have told me I was blonde too! As I am writing this my eyes are burning. I am so VERY tired I think I better go have my emergen-c. I really want to be well to celebrate the New Year with my good friends tomorrow. Oh, crap! I still have to wrap some Christmas presents. Gotta run to get dinner ready too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are off to a good start! Hope you feel better - and be careful on that Wii! ;p

    ReplyDelete